We are excited about your interest in our program. Here are a few items to help get you started in the right direction:
The Pickens County CLUB Teen Center
If your Pickens County teen is grades 6 – 12, The Club Teen Center is for him or her.
Registration for The CLUB Teen Center is ongoing throughout the year. You can register by calling the Club Director Amber Wellman at 706.253.2582 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for you and your teen or just stop by with your teen during regular operation hours to complete the application. Note, your teen is welcome to come by The CLUB Teen Center, pickup the necessary application forms and bring home to complete with his or her parent/guardian.
Pickens County Boys & Girls Club
If your child lives in Pickens County, is in grade 1 – 5 or is being homeschooled and is age 6 – 12, the Pickens County Boys and Girls Club in Jasper is for him or her.
Gilmer County Boys & Girls Club
If your child lives in Gilmer County, is in grade 1 – 12 or is being homeschooled and is age 6 – 18, the Three Rivers Club in Ellijay is the place for him or her.
Fannin County Boys & Girls Club
If your child lives in Fannin County, is in grade 6 – 8 or is being homeschooled and is age 12 – 14, the Fannin County Club in Epworth is the place for him or her.
General Information for Boys & Girls Club Programs
- Space is limited in the Boys & Girls Club Programs, so please call the Club Director (go to Pickens Club, Gilmer Club, Fannin Club or The CLUB Teen Center pages for contact information). The Club Director will setup an appointment for you and your child to come by and register.
- The application is extensive but all information is required by the various grant funding organizations that support the club. These grants are critical to keeping membership fees for our kids and parents as low as possible. Please be sure to include your child’s immunization records when applying.
- The membership fee is $50 per school year per child. There is a separate fee for our Summer Session and that fee amount is determined prior to the sign up date.
- Financial assistance is available for those who have a need. If you desire to apply for financial assistance you will be required to provide financial documentation when applying.
- Youth must attend the Club at least 3-4 times per week on a consistent basis in order to maintain their membership – we have many kids on our waiting lists who want to take advantage of the programs the Clubs provide. Please note that there are other afternoon programs available