Make a Donation
There are so many ways to donate in a way that’s best for you. Donate time. Donate money. Donate expertise. Learn how you can contribute to our programs.
One person like you can help fulfill the dream of a brighter tomorrow for more children in our community.
We are always in need of supplies, sports equipment and other materials that are new or in good condition for our clubhouses.
Please go to our Amazon Wish List to see our most current needs or call us at (706) 253-2582 to make arrangements for pick up and/or delivery of items you wish to donate (see list of everyday needs below). As an added bonus to your shopping experience join AmazonSmiles… AmazonSmiles Foundation will donate a portion of your purchase to Boys & Girls Clubs of North Georgia. Register today and tell all your friends, too. AmazonSmiles is a simple and automatic way for you to support BGCNG every time you shop, at no cost to you.
New School Supplies
- Pencils, sharpeners, pens, writing paper (wide and college ruled)
- Scissors (youth & adult)
- Copy paper
- Acrylic and tempera paints, pastels, charcoal, watercolors
- Drawing pencils, brushes, art paper
- Glue, glue sticks and tape
- Construction paper
- Crayola markers and sidewalk chalk
New Sports Equipment
- Basketballs, baseballs, kickballs, large play balls, footballs (regular & nerf)
- Flag football equipment
- Play canopies/parachutes
- Water coolers/jugs for outdoor play and field trips
- New Hula hoops and jump ropes
New Board Games / Puzzles
- Legos and more legos!
- Taboo, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Chutes & Ladders, Candyland, Apples to Apples
- Playing cards, dominos
- Video games, stereos, CDs, audio & video equipment
- 500+ piece puzzles (new) and floor puzzles
- Karaoke Machine(s)
- Kinex sets
- Cleaning supplies (Lysol, scrubbing bubbles, pine sol and clorox wipes)
- Power wash, shop vacs
- Paint brushes, rollers, etc.
- Paper towels
- Desks, carousels
- Tables and chairs
- Disposable aluminum baking pans, tin foil, Saran Wrap, cookie sheets, disposable containers
- Paper plates and cups, napkins and paper towels, plastic utensils
- Serving utensils, can openers, ice cream scoopers, carving knives
- Measuring cups and spoons, whisks, pot holders, trivets, hot pads, salt and pepper shakers
- Dish towels, dish soap, disinfectant sprays, counter cleaners, scouring pads and sponges,
- Small appliances; e.g., Microwave ovens, coffee makers, toaster ovens, handheld mixers (electric or manual)