When the weather gets warm and school lets out, every young person enjoys the summer fun at the Summer Enrichment Program.
We strive to provide quality educational experiences, physical activities, and a safe environment for children just to be kids! Our goal is to provide experiences that will encourage your youth to be active, healthy, and intellectually stimulated. The Summer Enrichment Program helps combat summer learning loss enabling our youth to return to school better prepared.
Follow these steps to register:
- Review the “General Information for All Clubs” section on the Membership Information page
- Space is limited, so call or e-mail the appropriate Club Director to discuss space availability and schedule an appointment to register
- Pickens County – call 706.253.2582 or email Club Director
- Gilmer County – call 706.276.2582 or email Club Director
- Print and complete the Summer Membership Application
- Bring the completed Summer Membership Application with you to the appointment.
One person like you can help fulfill the dream of a brighter tomorrow for more children in our community. Sponsor a child today to make a lasting difference in the life of a child.
- $1,200/$100 a month will sponsor a child for 1 full year
- $600/$50 a month will sponsor a child for 1/2 year